The stitches of life

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu plan Monday (on Sunday ;) 

I haven't done this in forever but I really need to get back on track, so I'm hoping this helps ;). Of course this week I have a lot of leftovers to use up, but hopefully after that I'll be cooking at least a few days a week (as opposed to now which is only 1 or 2 days a week if I'm lucky ;). So here it goes:

Sunday--leftover steak and mashed potatoes from V-day dinner :)
Monday--Green Chili quiche, salad (meatless Monday)
Tuesday--leftover quesadilla
Wednesday--Pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, sauteed broccoli & carrots
Thursday--Mahi Picatta (dinner done), broccoli, rolls
Friday--leftover meatballs, salad, garlic bread

And while I'm at it, I'm going to do the following week as well!

Monday--Mexican black beans and rice (meatless Monday)
Tuesday--leftovers
Wednesday--tacos, leftover black beans and rice from Monday
Thursday--crab cakes, asparagus, rolls
Friday--something using the other pork tenderloin from last week ;)
Posted by hollyday @ 10:57 AM

Comments: