The stitches of life

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall stitching musings 

This fall I don't think I'm going to get much done other than RR's, seeing as how I'm in 3 right now ;). So I've decided the next 2 months will be devoted to getting them done, then after November I'm down to 1 and it will be much easier :). I'm typing out the mailing dates here to help keep everything straight, especially since the mailing dates changed on 2 of them:

Oct. 1--Blackwork RR
Oct. 10--RR 9
Oct. 20--Perpetual Calendar

Nov. 12--Blackwork RR
Nov. 24--Perpetual Calendar
Nov. 26--RR 9

October is easier to remember because I have to mail one every 10 days lol ;). November is a bit harder because they go "out of order" from what they have been--the mailing date for the Perpetual Calendar is every 5 weeks which throws everything off ;). Because I'm so slow I don't think I'll be able to fit much else in there, but I am going to get Brendan's mini RR done so I can get it framed and give it to him at Christmas (Ian's is framed and waiting for me to pick it up as we speak). His is almost done and is very easy which is a good thing! If I find myself with any free stitching time I may work on one of my other WIPs, but I've been reading again a great deal and may just continue with that and wait to work on other projects until the New Year :).

Well enough rambling from me today--I hope everyone has a great day!

Currently working on: Blackwork RR, RR 9, Perpetual Calendar RR
Posted by hollyday @ 11:45 AM

Comments:

I can't wait to see all of these RRs.
By Blogger Margaret, at 1:40 PM