The stitches of life

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

5 Project Challenge 

Yes, yes--I know it's supposed to be at least a 10 project challenge, but as slow as I am I'd never make it lol ;). So I decided to be practical and shoot for five, which should be doable since I've actually finished 4 so far this year (with hopefully 1 more to add this fall). Until November I'm in 3 round robins which will take up all my time, so aside from finishing Brendan's mini RR I'm not going to have time to finish anything else. So this project is for next year but I figure I may as well get organized now eh? ;) And who knows--maybe I'll surprise myself and finish something else this year so the list can change :).

So without further ado here are the 5 projects:

1) Windemere Angel (between 2/3 to 3/4 done)
2) Just Nan Beach Square
3) Shepherd's Bush 'Home'
4) Shepherd's Bush 'Sophie's Garden'
5) Mirabilia 'Rosebud Lullaby' (about 1/2 done)

The first one and the last one are kind of large, so they may not get done next year, we just have to see. The Just Nan is almost finished, so when it's done I'll add another one in its place (it's not like I'm lacking in WIP's rofl!). The 2 SB's shouldn't be hard to finish either--the only thing keeping Sophie from getting done is that I ran out of the main color of her dress and they don't make that color anymore! So I have to find another one that works--once I get past that roadblock it will be smooth sailing :). Wish me luck!

Currently working on: Blackwork RR, RR 9, Perpetual Calendar RR
Posted by hollyday @ 4:05 PM

Comments:

Good luck. But I'm still in shock you've finished that many so far this year *giggle* Bravo my friend!!!!!! What colour are you missing for Sophie?
By Blogger Velda, at 5:35 AM
Why thank you! I don't remember the color number off the top of my head, but it's one of the Kreinik Silk Moris that she so often uses in her kits ;).
By Blogger hollyday, at 6:45 AM
Good luck! I tried a 25 project challenge, and well, I fell off the wagon. WAAAY too many projects for me - should have started at 5!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 PM