The stitches of life

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Disney Countdown! 

Normally I try to avoid having my blog look like Vegas (not that there's anything wrong with that ;), but today I'm making an exception :). There are only 89 days left and I can't wait!






A few other random Disney graphics ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(clipart courtesy of Disneyclips)

Can you tell what my favorite Disney movie is? Hmm? ;)

That's all for today--next Disney countdown update will have Halloween themed graphics ;).

Currently working on: Blackwork RR, RR 9



Posted by hollyday @ 9:58 AM

Comments:

*searching for my vegas lights sunglasses* hehehehehe, you little girl you!
By Blogger Velda, at 5:26 AM