The stitches of life

Monday, June 11, 2007

Menu plan Monday 

During the summer we spend so much time outside that I rarely stitch, so I'm dropping the stitching portion of these entries until the fall I think ;). The only thing I have to stitch on are the RR's I'm in, and that's probably all I'll stitch until school starts again :).

However I do still have to feed my family, so with that in mind here are this week's menus:

Monday--Green Chile Quiche, salad (carried over from another week)
Tuesday--not sure, Dave may sail but if he doesn't then Cheesy Mushroom Chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies
Wednesday--Honey mustard Chicken Salad, rolls
Thursday--leftovers
Friday/weekend--lake :)

Currently working on: Blackwork RR, Brendan's Superhero mini RR, RR9
Posted by hollyday @ 5:34 PM

Comments:

You could share that green chile quiche recipe, ya know. ;-) I am known as the quiche queen in my play group and I fear they are getting tired of my tomato basil quiche.
By Blogger Eljae, at 8:16 PM
Sounds like a lovely and delicious week at your house!
By Blogger Margaret, at 9:21 AM