The stitches of life

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tag! 

Margaret tagged me in her blog, so now I need to do this meme ;). Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1) I majored in international relations in college. When I got back home (outside D.C.) I sent out hundreds of resumes--no one wanted me. No one told me in D.C. you have to know someone to get that kind of job lol ;).

2) I read over 200 words a minute--not speed reading speed but faster than most. I also have almost 100% comprehension.

3) I don't like the butter to run out of the "volcano" I make for it in my mashed potatoes--my own little SID thing ;). My friends and DH love to tease me about this ;)

4) This is really hard--I'm a very boring person!

5) I've done a lot of traveling considering it's never been part of a job for me. I've been to most of the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, Italy, Spain, England, Japan and Barbados :)

6) I love Sesame Street and still watch it occasionally, even though my kids don't watch it any more ;).

7) Some of my happiest moments are listening to classical music, looking at my garden and drinking a cup of really good tea :)

As an aside to Margaret--who the heck am I going to tag?!

I think I'll tag Emma, Jill W., Robin NH, Jaime, Tina, Christina and Vicki. Hopefully none of them have been tagged already lol ;)

It turns out only Vicki and Christina haven't been tagged out of that list ;). I don't want to tag people who's blogs I don't read regularly, so that will have to do!
Posted by hollyday @ 7:55 AM

Comments:

My thoughts are that people feel special if tagged twice....

And now I'm hungry for mashed potatoes! With a LOT of butter.
By Blogger Margaret, at 8:20 AM
omg you mashed potato volcano butter freak! (takes one to know one! lol) and you are NOT boring!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 AM
LOL V! I mean, how else are you supposed to eat them, right? ;)
By Blogger hollyday, at 9:11 AM