The stitches of life

Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday musings 

Well I didn't stick to last week's Monday plans very well at all--indeed the only thing I did for the menus was Tuesday's and the only thing I stitched on was the Blackwork RR and Windy *blush*. It was a little different schedule-wise last week--we started swimming lessons again for the boys, Dave was off Tuesday and Wednesday and we had a couple of other things going as well. I think this week may be the same--lots of cleaning still, have to get ready to go to the lake for Memorial Day etc. I also am PMSing really badly this month--nausea, migraines, the whole works. If I didn't know better I'd swear I was pregnant lol ;).

So with that in mind I don't think I'll set down in writing any specific things for menus or stitching this week other than some general ideas--when I have specific things planned and don't get to them I get depressed ;). We'll have leftovers the first couple of days and then I think a Dinner Done entree and hotdogs will round out things nicely (and easily). For stitching I will definitely work on the Blackwork RR since it has to go out soon, but other than that I'm not sure. Maybe Windy--this is the first time in over a year I've worked on her and I'm really enjoying it :).

I also have some pictures to post soon--garden and stitching. I finished Bloom almost 2 weeks ago, but I'm having trouble getting a clear picture of it since it's over 1 and tiny ;). A lot of my flowers are blooming in my garden already so I need to start documenting it so I have a record for next year (even though I can't find my pictures from last year--big help they were rofl!).

So I guess that's all for now--sorry it's such a boring read!

Currently working on: Blackwork RR, Brendan's Mini RR, Windemere Angel
Posted by hollyday @ 7:01 AM

Comments:

You are never boring, Ms Holly.
By Blogger Margaret, at 8:53 AM
I have so many weeks like that!

Can't wait to see your photos! :)
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 AM