The stitches of life

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another finish! 




I'm so excited to have another finish, and this one's just for me ;). It's Secret Flower Bed by The Trilogy which I started as a SAL with a couple of other ladies from my board a few years ago. I finally decided to put my mind to it and finish it and I'm so glad I did--I love how it looks! Now to finish Brendan's mini RR and then I'll work on the Blackwork RR I'm in right now. After that who knows? ;)

Currently working on: Brendan's Mini RR, Blackwork RR, The Rose in Morning
Posted by hollyday @ 8:00 AM

Comments:

It IS beautiful. But oh you stinker!!
By Blogger Unknown, at 8:57 AM
It's beautiful, Holly. I love the colors in this piece. Congrats on the finish.
By Blogger _, at 9:59 AM
So pretty, so pink and so you!
By Blogger Velda, at 12:05 PM
By the way..... I tagged you on my site....
By Blogger Margaret, at 7:09 AM
It looks so wonderful! Wasn't it fun??
That's lovely!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 AM