The stitches of life

Thursday, April 12, 2007

WIP Wednesday (on Thursday ;) 

I meant to do this yesterday but got caught up in other things, so here it is a day late and a dollar short lol ;)

First my blackwork RR--I finally finished frogging the top portion, unfortunately you can still see the holes...

blackworkrr4.11.07

Brendan's mini RR--I finished Superman, now I just need to finish Flash and it will be done :)

brendansmini4.11.07

Last week I started SB's Home on 10 ct. Tula and I LOVE it!

home4.11.07

And finally my first Sanman SAL--not much there but he's lots of fun and he'll be really cute when he's finished :)

sanmansalapril07
Posted by hollyday @ 8:26 AM

Comments:

They all look fantastic. It's got to feel good to finish off those RRs.
By Blogger Sara Laughs, at 9:58 AM