The stitches of life

Monday, April 09, 2007

Menu and Stitching plan Monday 

Menus:

Monday--Tacos, corn
Tuesday--Seafood Rice, Salad, Rolls
Wednesday--Hamburgers, veggies
Thursday--Steak Diane (leftovers), mashed potatoes, salad
Friday--Leftovers
Saturday--out
Sunday--Beef Stuffed Peppers, Salad, Rolls


Stitching:
I started SB's Home last week so I didn't follow my rotation at all ;). I want to get back to it this week, but a lot depends on how much I get done on my Blackwork RR since it has to be mailed out next Monday.

Monday--Blackwork RR
Tuesday--Golden Pavillion
Wednesday--SAL slot (Secret Flower Bed)
Thursday--RoS
Friday--Brendan's RR
Weekend--Home or Blackwork RR

Currently working on: Blackwork RR, Brendan's Superhero Mini RR, Home
Posted by hollyday @ 7:46 AM

Comments:

Stitching and eating..... my two favorite things to do. heehee
By Blogger Margaret, at 9:36 AM