The stitches of life

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WIP Wednesday 




I don't usually post my WIP pics in my blog, but because I have a couple of friends who aren't on the board reading I thought I'd try and start ;). Plus maybe it will motivate me even more--who knows? Anyway here they are: The top one is Just Nan's Tiny Garden Square, then Mill Hill's Spring Topiary and SB's 3 Pale Eggs. I did Tiny Garden Square the weekend after I finished Ian's RR, just to do something for myself and so I could have a quick finish to keep motivated :). I started the SB years ago, but only had done 2 1/2 eggs when I really started working on it this year. The blank spots in the eggs will have beads, I just have to finish the corners on the cream border and do the cross stitch outermost border and it will be done! However since Easter is next week I doubt I'll get it done this year--I prefer to stitch seasonally lol ;). But it's wonderful to think when I pull it out next year I'll be able to finish it :). Spring Topiary is one of those that I've said each year I'd start, so it feels great to have finally followed through. I LOVE beading, so this one may get finished this year since once I start beading I won't be able to put it down ;). Thanks for looking!


Currently working on: Brendan's Superhero mini RR, Blackwork RR, 3 Pale Eggs, Spring Topiary




Posted by hollyday @ 9:14 AM

Comments:

You know what, Holly..... Like Christmas that goes on for 12 days (rather than a single day), Easter is liturgical season which is a whopping 50 days not ending until the Feast of Pentecost! So keep stitching! Finish those eggs!!!
By Blogger Margaret, at 9:59 AM
Just beautiful Holly! I especially love the eggs!
Love the new look and the WIPs