The stitches of life

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Cleaning ;) 

I decided it was time for a new look so after half a day of stumbling through the darkness of blog templates, html and css here we are ;). I know next to nothing about all this, so considering that I think I did pretty good :). I've learned a lot along the way, although I still know nothing which is pretty scary lol. I like this look a lot--clean and simple yet feminine, but now that I know more I may change it again sooner rather than later so watch out ;).

After several hours of staring at the computer screen my eyes need a rest so no stitching tonight ;). I'm off for some tea and relaxation :).
Posted by hollyday @ 7:45 PM

Comments:

Love the new look! I think I'll be updating mine soon as well.
Very pretty.

I think you've inspired me to do some redecorating as well!
By Blogger Margaret, at 6:06 AM
LOVE the new template!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 AM
Looks fantastic Holly! I've changed mine as well, but I'm not happy with it still. I need to learn more about what I'm doing but haven't had the time to just sit and learn LOL
I like simple and easy. Yours looks great! Congrats on learning it all by yourself! Now can you teach me? hehe
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 AM