The stitches of life

Monday, February 26, 2007

Stitching and Menu Plan Monday 

First the menus since I just got back from the grocery store so they're on my mind ;)

Monday--Pork Tenderloin, Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday--Pork Chops Dijon, Salad, Biscuits
Wednesday--Tacos, Corn
Thursday--Cabernet Pot Roast* w/potatoes and carrots (crockpot)
Friday--Grilled Chicken with cheese tortellini and sundried tomatoes*
Weekend--leftovers :)

*already prepared from Trader Joe's :)

Now for stitching--I'm going to take a break from my rotation again this week as I'm trying to get Ian's dinos finished. I worked on them last week during AI and again this weekend, so I'm going to take a break tonight and then work on them again during AI. I'm hoping to get them done this week!

Monday--Mystery Garden
Tuesday--Ian's dinos
Wednesday--Ian's dinos
Thursday--Ian's dinos
Friday--Secret Flower bed or Mystery Garden
Weekend--Ian's dinos unless they're done in which case I'll work on Brendan's Superheros :)

Currently working on: Mystery Garden, Ian's Dino Mini RR, Secret Flower Bed
Posted by hollyday @ 11:57 AM

Comments:

I don't suppose you'd share your Cabernet Pot Roast crock recipe with me would you?
By Blogger Sara Laughs, at 2:04 PM
Sure Sara. Find your nearest Trader Joe's (not sure if there are any up your way or not), go to their meat department and pick one up lol ;). I'm not talented enough to make something like that on my own ROFL! ((Hugs))
By Blogger hollyday, at 3:22 PM
Looks like a good plan, both the menu and the stitching!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 AM