The stitches of life

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stitching plan Thursday 

In the spirit of Menu plan monday I'm going to try and post a weekly stitching plan as well since my rotation is loosely based on a weekly model. Maybe this will give me incentive to keep going with it and maybe I'll even get some progress on various WIPs done lol ;). Normally I think I'll do this on a Monday, but as usual I'm running late this week ;).

Monday--Golden Pavillion (started on New Years)
Tuesday--Golden Pavillion
Wednesday--SAL slot (this week I worked on Secret Flower Bed)
Thursday--either one of the pieces I've been working on already, or I may start LB's Seasonal Teacups or the Valentine's exchange piece
Friday/Weekend--Ian's Dino Mini RR

I'll post more thoughts about my rotation tomorrow :)

Currently working on: Ian's Dino Mini RR, Golden Pavillion, Secret Flower Bed, Valentine's Exchange
Posted by hollyday @ 9:17 AM

Comments:

Sounds great. Uh oh. You and Renee have left me in the dust with our SAL.
By Blogger Margaret, at 9:42 AM
Looks great. I can't seem to follow a rotation. LOL
By Blogger Tina, at 10:20 AM
Great idea! I don't have an official rotation, but I do generally figure out on a weekly basis what I want to stitch.
By Blogger Megan, at 2:24 PM
Your plan sounds good!
By Blogger *~ Patty ~*, at 5:59 PM
your plan looks great. I can't wait to see Ian's dinos!
By Blogger Jaime, at 10:34 PM