The stitches of life

Monday, January 08, 2007

Stitching plan Monday 

There won't be a Menu Plan Monday this week for various reasons, but stitching is more important that eating anyway, right? ;) So without further ado here is this week's plan:

Monday--Valentine's Stitchery and/or Ian's Dino Mini RR
Tuesday--Golden Pavillion
Wednesday--SAL slot, probably Secret Flower Bed
Thursday--Valentine's Stitchery
Friday/Weekend--Ian's Dino Mini RR

I'm making good progress with Ian's piece--I think I can finally see the end of the tunnel! If we ever get another camera I promise to take pics lol ;). I also made good progress on Golden Pavillion which I'm really enjoying working on :). I think it's helping me to have a plan for the week--we'll see how it goes the rest of the month!

Currently working on: Ian's Dino Mini RR, Golden Pavillion, Valentine's Stitchery
Posted by hollyday @ 9:36 AM

Comments:

Bring your stitching and come eat at my house! I have menus but not stitching planned for this week.
By Blogger Margaret, at 11:58 AM
I'll join you both at Margaret's. Wednesday and then I can taunt you both about that Flower Bed.
A stitching menu is MUCH more important IMO LOL

Good luck with the stitching :)
Yes stitching is much more important than eating although I'm not sure your family would agree with that. LOL
By Blogger _, at 6:24 PM
your plan looks great for the week!
By Blogger Jaime, at 10:56 PM