The stitches of life

Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Feast 


Appetizer: What comes to mind when you see the color orange? Marigolds--they're Ian's favorite flower :)

Soup: Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for? Only once and it wasn't my fault ;). In high school I got sick and had to go home one day. One of my teachers didn't see my name on the excused list and turned me in for cutting class. I was not happy with him to say the least ;)

Salad: Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza? Pepperoni, Sausage (preferably Italian) and black olives

Main Course: Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not? No. Not sure why not, I just don't ;)

Dessert: What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt? It's several colors--sort of a neo-classical blend of gold/tan with burgundy and green highlights (very hard to describe lol ;)

Currently working on: Ian's Dino Mini RR, Golden Pavillion, Valentine Stitchery

Posted by hollyday @ 8:52 PM

Comments:

You and I could easily share a pizza, my friend!