The stitches of life

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Menu plan Monday (on Tuesday) 

I know, I should have done this yesterday, but things are a bit crazy here so I'm doing it today ;). I'm also a bit behind on my menus for last week (long story) so a couple of things are carrying over to this week...

Monday--Honey dijon glazed chicken (Perdue frozen ;), sauteed veggies
Tuesday--leftovers because I'm going out when Dave gets home ;)
Wednesday--Pork Tenderloin, mashed potatoes, asparagus
Thursday--out to dinner and Christmas shopping with Dave
Friday--Quesadillas, corn
Saturday--out to dinner for IL's 25th anniversary
Sunday--Homemade spaghetti sauce, pasta, rolls, salad

Currently working on: Story RR, Ian's Dino Mini RR
Posted by hollyday @ 9:36 AM

Comments:

wanna come to my house and cook? lol
By Blogger ., at 11:22 AM
I'll be there on Sunday for pasta night!