The stitches of life

Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Feast 

I haven't done this yet because sometimes I just don't feel like dealing with the questions lol ;). But today's is an easy one, so because I'm lazy I'll do it ;)


Appetizer: Have you ever flown in a helicopter? No, but I'd love to

Soup: What color is your warmest coat or jacket? Maroon

Salad: What is your favorite rainy day activity? Making a hot cup of tea and curling up with a good book :)

Main Course: Describe your hands. Average, although everyone compliments me on my nails--they look like I've had a French Manicure but that's their natural color ;)

Dessert: If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick? Peanuts for sure!

Currently working on: Story RR, Ian's dino mini RR



Posted by hollyday @ 8:57 AM

Comments:

LOL at your reason for playing today. Nice feast...and you have lovely looking hands. =)
By Blogger _, at 3:01 PM
My nails look a bit more like shreds than a french manicure! If I could choose a jacket colour, maroon would be at the top of my list.