The stitches of life

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Friday Feast (on Saturday) 

Good grief--I can't even keep up with my blog posts lol ;). Here a day late is the Friday Feast:


Appetizer: What was your very first job with a paycheck? I was a page at the library

Soup: Did you ever lose something really important to you? My dad

Salad: What is the best Christmas present you ever received? I got a Mac the very first year they came out (boy does that date me or what! ;)

Main Course: Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school. Not much to tell--like so many others it was the mall

Dessert: Name something that always brings a smile to your face. My kids, a perfect rose, a beautiful sky :)

Currently working on : Ian's dino Mini RR

Posted by hollyday @ 9:00 AM

Comments:

Good grief girl, you sure make me anxious to read your blog! I knew you would have to have a rose in there somewhere.