The stitches of life

Monday, November 27, 2006

Menu Plan Monday 

I think I'm actually organized for the week for once lol ;). Here's what I think we'll be having this week:

Monday--Thanksgiving leftovers (who would have guessed ;)
Tuesday--Crockpot Italian turkey meatballs, salad, rolls
Wednesday--hotdogs (Dave has class)
Thursday--Flank Steak teriyaki, roasted potatoes, broccoli, rolls
Friday--Pork Tenderloin, potatoes from Thurs., salad
Saturday--Leftovers
Sunday--Quesadillas (with steak from Thurs.), corn

Currently working on: Story RR, Ian's Dino mini RR
Posted by hollyday @ 2:11 PM

Comments:

Wow Classy dave is having hot dogs..what does he have when he isn't classy lol...I wish someone would make me a menu...I always run out of ideas lol
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM
Sounds yummy! You're good at planning for your leftovers! I freeze mine, and Brett takes them to work for lunches :)

Emma
By Blogger Emma, at 4:42 PM
Sounds great! We had ham fried rice with leftovers tonight. LOL The Flank Steak sounds great - you need to send me the recipe. LOL
By Blogger Tina, at 7:41 PM
I still haven't planned my meals this week!
By Blogger Megan, at 5:07 PM