The stitches of life

Monday, October 16, 2006

Menu Plan Monday 

Okay, I'll bite ;). I'm going to try this, although I'm not sure how well it's going to work, especially with Dave having class twice a week for the next 2 months LOL ;). It sure would be nice to make dinner more though, and if I don't plan it it doesn't get done ;).

Monday--leftovers (Dave has class)
Tuesday--nacho casserole
Wednesday--forage (Dave has class)
Thursday--quesadillas, corn
Friday--beef burgundy (crockpot) over noodles, rolls, salad
Saturday--out to dinner (mom is here)
Sunday--leftovers

I guess that's all for now :). Back soon with another post to get my week organized (at least on paper LOL ;)

Currently working on: Halloween exchange, 2006 Mini RR, Story RR, Finishers Too, Ian's Dino Mini
Posted by hollyday @ 12:25 PM

Comments:

Yum! So tell me what Nacho Casserole entails.....
By Blogger Margaret, at 2:49 PM
refried beans on the bottom, ground beef with taco seasoning and green chilis and cheese :). I'll post the recipe on the board ;)
By Blogger hollyday, at 2:58 PM