The stitches of life

Friday, October 27, 2006

A gray fall day 

Actually I love days like this--they're great for driving and looking at the colors (they seem to pop more against the gray), reading or stitching. But today for some reason I don't feel like doing any of that. I've been sitting around all morning doing nothing, thinking that I should be doing this or that. Maybe I just need a day off and shouldn't fight it. The last couple of weeks have been very busy getting ready for houseguests, volunteering at school, helping a friend, etc. Next week I have to do it all over again, so maybe I should just allow myself to be a bum today ;).

I do have a couple of errands I have to run though--I guess I should go take a shower and get out there eh? ;) Maybe once I do that I'll be motivated to sit down and stitch again--I've taken the last 2 days off to give myself a chance to catch up on other stuff I'd been neglecting. I guess that's it for now--nothing terribly insightful or interesting today--sorry ;)

Currently working on: 2006 Mini RR, Story RR, Finishers Too, Ian's Dino Mini
Posted by hollyday @ 9:33 AM

Comments:

Sounds like you need a break just to do nothing, Holly, and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. The stitching will still be there tomorrow.
By Blogger _, at 11:16 AM
Sometimes those lazy no pressure days provide just the break we need! Enjoy yours!
By Blogger Margaret, at 3:57 PM