The stitches of life

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A gray day 

It's funny when they say a gray day can match your mood, because that's how I feel today. A couple of my friends whom I love dearly are upset and that makes me upset. The county is working on the sewer lines outside the house and they have backed up water into my basement! Needless to say I'm not happy about that at all ;). We have major money issues this month--an orthodontic consultation, car insurance and car taxes are all due this week which means there will be very little left over. I'm behind on my stitching obligations which always stresses me out. It's not too bad, I finished 1 RR yesterday and got most of another one done today, but it's the principle of the thing. I haven't made dinner at all this week which I hate, and lets not even talk about the house and garden and what needs to be done there.

*sigh* I'm off to make dinner and after the boys go to bed I'll have some tea and chocolate which hopefully will help ;). Tomorrow is another day...

Currently working on: 2006 Mini RR, Story RR, Halloween exchange, Brendan's keychain, Ian's dino mini RR
Posted by hollyday @ 3:32 PM

Comments:

I'm sorry you're having gray day - I hope tomorrow is better for you!
By Blogger Megan, at 4:38 PM
I hope that today is sunnier for you. HUGS.
By Blogger Margaret, at 8:44 AM
(((Hugs))) hon. I hate it when everything seems to hit all at one time. Hang in there. Hope things are looking brighter today.
By Blogger _, at 12:17 PM