The stitches of life

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Here's to a better week 

Well, Brendan finally made it to school on Friday and I had the house to myself again which was nice. I didn't get much done, but I figured I'd earned the rest after taking care of everyone all week ;). Today is a gorgeous day and everyone is well, so I am hopeful for the week to come ;). Here's what I'd like to get done for the house and outside this week:

1) Clean up the kitchen (straighten, scrub, etc.)
2) Put up autumn decorations
3) Straighten our room (put away laundry, clean, etc.)
4) Weed front beds and plant flowers

In stitching last week I did manage to get Jacque's band sampler started and about 2/3 done, so here's what I need to do this week:

1) Start Jaime's mini RR
2) Finish Jacque's band sampler RR
3) Finish Brendan's Keychain

I'd like to work on my story RR too, it just depends on how long the 2 finishes take. It is so nice to be back on track with stitching though--I'm just thrilled :)

There are other miscellaneous things to be done both with the house and garden, but if I get any of them done it will be a bonus for me LOL ;).

So here's to a better week!

Currently working on: Band Sampler RR, 2006 Mini RR, Ian's Dino Mini RR, Superman, Story RR
Posted by hollyday @ 3:52 PM

Comments:

Here's to a productive week at both of our houses!!!!
By Blogger Margaret, at 5:42 PM
Sounds like you are in for a much better week. Have fun with your stitching.
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 PM