The stitches of life

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm back! 





Geez it's been a while since I was here hasn't it? I told you before I'm not much good at this ;). However lots of my friends on my stitching board have started blogs, so I thought maybe that would give me inspiration to try again.

Part of the reason I haven't been here for a while is because I haven't done much stitching in the last year other than RRs and gifts. I did get the baby sampler finished last October which was a big load off my mind and it turned out beautifully! If I can figure out how to post a picture here I will :). I am very happy though because in the last month I've finally started stitching on a regular basis again--not just RRs but also for myself and it's been great! I'm really enjoying the RRs I'm in which helps, but just being able to pick up a piece and feel joy as I stitch it is such a great relief :). I've gone off a rotation for now because it felt like a lot of pressure, but I may start one up again soon--I'll just have to see how it goes.

I guess that's all for now, sorry if it sounds a bit incoherent LOL ;)

Currently working on: Band Sampler RR, 2006 Mini RR, Story RR, Ian's Dino RR, Mira's Rose of Sharon
Posted by hollyday @ 3:39 PM

Comments:

Welcome back to blogging! The baby sampler is beautiful!
By Blogger Megan, at 4:35 PM