The stitches of life

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Help! 

Oh my god they are driving me crazy! They've been doing so well lately, largely because of Brendan's birthday so there were lots of new toys to distract them, but still they were fighting less and playing more. But just this morning they've gone back to the same pattern from most of the summer and have done nothing but fight. *Sigh*. Maybe part of it is nervousness about meeting their teachers today and about Brittany coming to sit tonight--I don't know. I know I have to stay calm or else Ian especially will not do well with her (this is her first time putting them to bed). It's only 10:15 am and already I'm ready to leave them out for the next gypsy caravan ;).

In stitching I did very well yesterday--I got in 2 hours in the afternoon and 2 hours in the evening on RoS and she's coming along very nicely :). If I had a camera I'd take a picture, but someone lost it...

I guess that's all for now, I should go upstairs and make sure Ian is okay. While I'm there I'll get another cup of coffee for reinforcement ;)

Currently working on: Band Sampler RR, 2006 Mini RR, Story RR, Ian's Dino mini RR, RoS
Posted by hollyday @ 9:17 AM

Comments:

(((Hugs))) Holly. Hope they calmed down for you and that everything went well with the sitter tonight. Yay on getting so much done on RoS. Can't wait to see a pic once you find that missing camera. ;)
By Blogger _, at 8:25 PM