The stitches of life

Friday, May 06, 2005

It's Friday 

And it's actually not that bad LOL ;). Mom won't be coming up as planned today because she's not feeling well, but she hopes to make it up tomorrow. I'm actually quite relieved--it means I could relax for most of the day. I spent the morning running around like a crazy person getting stuff ready for her to come, so because it's all done now I don't have to worry. Even though I'll be alone tonight since Dave's going to the movies, at least I'll be able to do what I want to without feeling like I have to entertain her.

I didn't stitch last night since I went out to eat and drive, but this morning I got the floss I needed for Tanya's bead RR so I will start on that after the boys are in bed. Hopefully it won't take more than a couple of days to do even with mom here.

The weather is supposed to be very nice on Sunday so I'll probably spend the day doing gardening stuff. I bought some more plants today for pots including a fuschia and I can't wait to get them in :). I've never grown a fuschia before so it should be interesting to see how it turns out. My tuberous begonias finally arrived and I need to get them in as soon as possible because they take so long to grow. I guess I should be glad they arrived now as it's planting time but I was really hoping to get them started early indoors...

Stay tuned ;)
Posted by hollyday @ 3:54 PM

Comments: