The stitches of life

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Goals for the week 

I thought this might be a good place to put down in writing my goals for both stitching and gardening this week.

For stitching:

I'd like to start Tina's Santa RR, V's Garden RR and the seasonal RR
Work on Tina's SSS gift
Finish up the pin that's overdue
Work a bit on the PR gardening freebie

For the garden:

Remove weeds & add compost to Dahlia area (near lily garden)
Plant Dahlias
Plant remaining lilies
Finish weeding over to dogwood tree
Spray roses in front

That's a lot of stuff--I don't know that I'll get it all done, especially in the garden. Tonight I'll go get the compost so I can hopefully (weather permitting) plant the dahlias tomorrow. Depending on how I feel I should be able to do some more weeding this afternoon after Brendan's nap and I can definitely spray the roses then too. As for the cross stitch stuff, I should have all the floss for everything, so starting the RR's should be easy--I never said I'd finish them this week ;). Of course the bead RR is very late in coming to me so when it gets here I have to drop everything to work on that which will probably throw everything else off. *Sigh* oh well, they are all small designs so I'm sure it will all work out :)

I know this is an incredibly boring entry, but it does help so much to put things down in writing
;)
Posted by hollyday @ 10:08 AM

Comments: