The stitches of life

Monday, May 23, 2005

The beginning of the end 

It's the beginning of the end of the school year and I am so not prepared for it! Brendan's last lunch bunch was last week and I didn't even realize it! I am very glad (selfish though it was) that I didn't drive for their field trip that day. At least I was able to have my last weekday lunch by myself, although had I known it was the last time I would have done more shopping etc. His last day of school is in 2 1/2 weeks and then Ian's will be a week or two after that. What will I do with them all summer?? They've been playing together a lot better lately--I just hope that continues through the summer. I can take them into the pool by myself now since Ian can swim by himself so that will help too. We can have playdates with Sammy and Carter and go see Dave for lunch sometimes. We have vacation the first week of July, and then Brendan has summer fun for 3 weeks in July which will be fun for him and a bit of a respite for me.

I'll definitely have to make goals either here or in my calendar, otherwise time will just slip away from me and nothing will get done. If I don't have any plans then I tend to get bogged down with "well I should do this but don't really want to" or "there are so many things to do I am overwhelmed so lets not do anything". Hopefully I'll be able to stay on track with the garden and maybe even with my cross stitching.

With that in mind here are this weeks goals:

Gardening
Spray roses
Weed pool garden

Cross Stitch
Start Seasonal RR

Posted by hollyday @ 10:18 AM

Comments: